Working Title: Assistant Director of Admissions
To expand College’s enrollment growth.
Nature of Work:
Darton College, a unit of the University System of Georgia, is seeking an admissions professional to expand the College’s enrollment growth. The Assistant Director of Admissions is responsible for recruiting qualified applicants to the school. To do so the Assistant Director must effectively manage resources to achieve short-range and long-range objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Darton College, one of the fastest growing colleges in the University System of Georgia, is seeking an admissions professional to pursue exciting opportunities for expanding the College’s enrollment growth. The Assistant Director reports to the Director of Admissions and works closely with the Director to develop innovative recruiting, marketing, and communication strategies for enhancing enrollment growth, including growth from the Atlanta and Columbus areas as well as Florida and Alabama. The Assistant Director is responsible for maintaining outstanding conversion rates of recruits to applied to accepted students. In addition, the Assistant Director is responsible for managing the Admissions Recruiters/Counselors, responsible for hiring and managing the Call Center, ensuring proper operation of the EMAS recruiting database system and oversees development of comprehensive tour program. The Assistant Director is also responsible for assisting marketing efforts by supporting and facilitating development and implementation of marketing plans in collaboration with the Public Relations Office and academic deans.
Required/Desired Knowledge, Abilities & Skills:
- Excellent communication, organization, and customer service skills required
- High creativity and self-motivation, and ability to operate independently required
- Results-oriented work ethic required
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Clear understanding of goals and objectives of the Admissions Office, and commitment to working toward them
- Must possess exceptional presentation and supervisory skills
- BANNER experience desired
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience in recruitment and/or marketing required
- Management experience
The Assistant Director of Admissions reports to the Director of Admissions.
Contacts: Robbin Burriss
Any corrections/updates to information listed on these pages are required to go through the contacts listed above.