Working Title: Payroll Supervisor
This is work in the maintenance of accounting and fiscal records for payroll.
Nature of Work:
Performs complex accounting and reporting duties in the administration of the organization’s payroll process.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversees and verifies internal consistency, completeness and mathematical accuracy of payroll/accounting documents.
- Compiles data and prepares payroll reports.
- Reconciles payroll General Ledger accounts for benefits accounting.
- Manages payroll staff and all payroll operations.
- Reviews information relating to payroll, payroll taxes, and other deductions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required/Desired Knowledge, Abilities & Skills:
- Considerable knowledge of payroll procedures.
- Considerable knowledge of modern office practices, procedures and equipment.
- Ability to make complex and varied arithmetic computations and tabulations rapidly and accurately.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, superiors, and the general public.
- PeopleSoft experience.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Associate degree in a business related field with five years experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting with two years experience.
This position reports to the Assistant and Vice President of Business & Finance.
Contacts: Robbin Burriss
Any corrections/updates to information listed on these pages are required to go through the contacts listed above.