Working Title: Multimedia/Network Coordinator
Department: Instructional Technology and Distance Learning
This is a highly technical position that provides support for faculty and staff regarding Instructional Technology and Distance Learning.
Nature of Work:
The Multimedia/Network Coordinator supports Faculty/Staff with administration of Online Learner Management System (GeorgiaVIEW Vista), Administration of the ITDL Network Servers and also supervise full time ITDL media lab employees.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administer GeorgiaVIEW Vista Learner Management System (LMS)
- Administer Plato LMS
- Administer the ITDL Network Servers
- Maintain Data Backups on all ITDL Servers
- Maintain all workstations in ITDL Organizational Unit
- Supervise full time employees and student workers in ITDL Media Lab
- Provide support to all Darton Staff/Faculty
- Other duties as assigned
Required/Desired Knowledge, Abilities & Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong Customer Support skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong Microsoft Server Experience
- Blackboard Vista Certification
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within a team environment
- Must have minimum of two years in supervisory capacity
Required Education and/or Experience:
Associates degree/Network Certification and/or 5 equivalent years experience in Network Administration.
The Multimedia/Network Coordinator reports to the Director of ITDL.
Contacts: Robbin Burriss
Any corrections/updates to information listed on these pages are required to go through the contacts listed above.