Working Title: Admissions Recruiter
To expand College’s enrollment growth.
Nature of Work:
Darton College, a unit of the University System of Georgia, is seeking an admissions professional to expand the College’s enrollment growth. The Admissions Recruiter conducts recruitment visits, tracks and closes with all leads, and implements special recruiting programs and events.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Darton College, one of the fastest growing colleges in the University System of Georgia, is seeking an admissions professional to pursue exciting opportunities for expanding the College’s enrollment growth. The Admissions Recruiter conducts high school recruitment visits, attends Probe fairs, tracks and closes with all leads, enters application information into the computer system, counsels applicants, and develops and implements special programs and events. The recruiter is responsible for other duties as assigned. Travel and occasional evening and weekend hours are required.
Required/Desired Knowledge, Abilities & Skills:
- Excellent communication, organization, and customer service skills required
- High creativity and self-motivation, and ability to operate independently required
- Results-oriented work ethic required
- Computer literacy required
- Valid GA driver’s license and reliable transportation required
- Clear understanding of the benefits of a two-year college education required
- In-depth knowledge of one or more of the following is highly desirable: intercollegiate athletics; the performing and visual arts; nursing and allied health programs; information technology programs; career, certificate, and associate degree programs; transfer programs
- BANNER experience desired
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience in recruitment and/or marketing required
The Admissions Recruiter reports to the Director of Admissions.
Contacts: Robbin Burriss
Any corrections/updates to information listed on these pages are required to go through the contacts listed above.