Working Title: Recruiting Coordinator
To expand College’s enrollment growth
Nature of Work:
Darton College, a unit of the University System of Georgia, is seeking an admissions professional to expand the College’s enrollment growth. The Recruiting Coordinator trains and manages Admissions Recruiters, conducts high school recruitment visits, attends Probe fairs, tracks and closes with all leads, enters application information into the computer system, provides tours, counsels applicants, and develops, implements, and oversees special programs and events. Travel and occasional evening and weekend hours are required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Darton College, one of the fastest growing two-year colleges in the University System of Georgia, is seeking an admissions professional to pursue exciting opportunities for expanding the College’s enrollment growth. The Recruiting Coordinator reports to the Assistant Director of Admissions and works closely with the Assistant Director to develop innovative recruiting, marketing, and communication strategies for enhancing enrollment growth, including growth from the Atlanta and Columbus areas. The Coordinator is responsible for maintaining outstanding conversion rates of recruits to applied to accepted students. In addition, the Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for hiring and managing a team or work-study students and for writing and maintaining and admissions policies and procedures manual. The Coordinator is also responsible for hiring and managing the Call Center.
Required/Desired Knowledge, Abilities & Skills:
- Excellent communication, organization, and customer service skills required
- High creativity and self-motivation, and ability to operate independently required
- Results-oriented work ethic required
- Computer literacy required
- Valid GA driver’s license and reliable transportation required
- Clear understanding of the benefits of a two-year college education required
- In-depth knowledge of one or more of the following is highly desirable: intercollegiate athletics; the performing and visual arts; nursing and allied health programs; information technology programs; career, certificate, and associate degree programs; transfer programs
- BANNER experience desired
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience in recruitment and/or marketing required
- Management experience
The Recruiting Coordinator reports to the Assistant Director of Admissions.
Contacts: Robbin Burriss
Any corrections/updates to information listed on these pages are required to go through the contacts listed above.