Working Title: Part Time Data Entry
This is a permanent part-time data entry position (19.5 hours weekly)
Nature of Work:
This position includes, but is not limited to data input into the Banner system and processing of various documents associated with student admissions records and established policies and procedures. The ability to multi-task and complete detail assignments is necessary. Flexible work hours are required, including occasional evenings.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Enter information on high school transcripts and calculate grade point average in system
- Enter transfer coursework and articulate college transcripts in system
- Enter application information in BANNER and input appropriate coding for the applications
- Determine initial admission requirements for each applicant and make sure the admission’s checklist is correct in BANNER
- Send initial letter from Darton College indicating the materials required to make their file complete
- Assist with special admission events, programs, and registration
- Assist in compiling and correcting information on reports
Required/Desired Knowledge, Abilities & Skills:
- Ability to multi-task and complete detailed assignments in a timely manner
- Self-motivation, and ability to operate independently required
- Results-oriented work ethic required
- Computer literacy required
- Clear understanding of the benefits of a two-year college education required
- BANNER experience desired
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Graduation from high school required; two years of college desired; or an equivalent combination of training and experience. Microsoft computer skills required; banner system experience desirable.
This position reports to the Assistant Director of Admissions.
Contacts: Robbin Burriss
Any corrections/updates to information listed on these pages are required to go through the contacts listed above.