Name: Kerri Copello
- Has been to 45 out of 50 states.
- Has lived in 6 states, but neither she nor her parents are in the military.
- Has a mean Borat impression.
- One of her passions is music and there is always music playing on her computer and/or Ipod.
- Has seen many weather phenomena
- She was in Gulf Shores on the 7th floor of a condo on the beach when Hurricane Ivan came ashore with 14 ft. storm surge crashing into the building;
- She has seen the Northern Lights while in Wisconsin;
- She has been face-to-face with tornadoes while living in North Georgia.
- The greatest moment of her life was in 2007 when she had two knee surgeries and stayed on the children’s floor of Mass. General Hospital and got to wake up every day and crutch to the ‘play room’ to hang out and become friends with children that would never be able to leave the hospital because of his/her terminal illness.
Hobbies: Storm chasing, Movies, Music, Food, Exercise, Soccer.
Favorite Foods: Italian, Mexican, Japanese