News and Events
Coming February 10 and 11
January 24, 2012
The Darton Players, Humanities Division, and Darton College Foundation Present
a Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre Event
Boardwalk Melody Hour Murders
By Tom Chiodo
February 10 and 11
Pre-show Mingle begins at 6:30
Dinner and show begin at 7:00
Darton College Student Center
Produced by Special Arrangement with Samuel French, Inc.
- Currently registered Darton College students may purchase up to two tickets at $25 with their student ID. Additional tickets may be purchased at $50 each.
- Each $50 ticket includes dinner, show, and wine and beer
- Tables of 8 available for $350 (savings of $50) and includes reserved, priority seating and sponsorship listing in program
- Tickets must be purchased by February 3.
- Tickets can be purchased by calling 317-6554 and may be paid for with cash, check (made payable to the Darton College Foundation), or credit card.
- Tickets can also be picked up in F101 in the Humanities Building (McKnight Building) on campus.
- Tickets purchased with credit card via telephone can be held at the door if preferred, but all tickets must be paid for in advance.
- Four-course meal includes bread, salad, entrée, and dessert.
- Choice of three entrees: chicken alfredo, Italian sausage with marinara, and pasta primavera with marinara (all with pasta and sautéed green beans)
- Pre-show mingle includes hors d’oeuvres
Proceeds go toward humanities student scholarships, and tickets are tax-deductible. If you would like more information about the show, please contact Deborah Liss-Green, director, at 317-6875.
We hope to see you there!