Computed Tomography Certificate
The Computed Tomography certificate program is a two semester program designed for registered technologists. (Radiologic technologist, nuclear medicine technologist, radiation therapy technologists) Graduates of this certificate program will be eligible to take the ARRT registry examination in Computed Tomography. Upon completion, graduates will have the opportunity to join the health care setting as an entry-level computed tomography technologist.
Computed Tomography Technologists play a vital role in health care. CT Technologist are skilled professionals who use the knowledge of anatomy and physiology, cross sectional anatomy, and proper radiation safety to assist physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with various illnesses, while ensuring the safety and well being of those patients.
- Admission to Darton State College
- Completed Application Packet
- Completion and passing of an accredited Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy program.
- A copy of technologists ARRT/NMTCB certification card
- Immunization records
- Background Check
- See application packet for entire list of admission requirements.