Dental Hygiene Department
Additional Costs & Requirements
Dental Hygiene students will be responsible for approximately $2,625 in additional fees for uniforms, instruments, liability insurance, and membership in the student American Dental Hygienists' Association. Additional costs will be incurred for licensure.
Darton State College
Fees & Costs
2014-2015 Academic Year
- In-State & Out-of-State Students 2014-2015
- Online Students 2014-2015
- Summer 2014 Meal Plans & Contract
- Fall 2014 - Spring 2015 Meal Plans & Contract
- Meal Plan Exemption Request 2014-2015
2013-2014 Academic Year
- In-State & Out-of-State Students 2013-2014
- Online Students 2013-2014
- Summer 2013 Meal Plans & Contract
- Fall 2013 - Spring 2014 Meal Plans & Contract
- Meal Plan Exemption Request 2013-2014
The Health Sciences division is responsible for the information on this page.
To inquire about the Dental Hygiene program, please contact Stacey Marshall.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact Anthony Williams.
Last Update: March 3, 2015 4:32 PM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.