Darton State College Health Sciences Department | Dental Hygiene - Additional Costs & Requirements
Dental Hygiene Department
Additional Costs & Requirements
Dental Hygiene students will be responsible for approximately $2,625 in additional fees for uniforms, instruments, liability insurance, and membership in the student American Dental Hygienists' Association. Additional costs will be incurred for licensure.
Darton State College
Fees & Costs
2016-2017 Academic Year
- Residential: Summer 2016 - Summer Term Meal Plans & Contract
- Commuter: Summer 2016 - Summer Term Commuter Meal Plans & Contract
- Residential: Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 Meal Plans & Contract
- Commuter: Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 Meal Plans & Contract
- Faculty/Staff: Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 Meal Plans & Contract
- Meal Plan Exemption Request 2016-2017
2015-2016 Academic Year
2014-2015 Academic Year
The Health Sciences department is responsible for the information on this page.
To inquire about the Dental Hygiene program, please contact Dr. Stacey Marshall.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact Gwendolyn Barker.
Last Update: May 11, 2016 3:13 PM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.