Darton State College Health Sciences Department | Dental Hygiene - Additional Costs & Requirements
Dental Hygiene Department
Additional Costs & Requirements
Dental Hygiene students will be responsible for approximately $2,625 in additional fees for uniforms, instruments, liability insurance, and membership in the student American Dental Hygienists' Association. Additional costs will be incurred for licensure.
Darton State College
Fees & Costs
2016-2017 Academic Year
- In-State & Out-of-State Students 2016-2017
- Online Students 2016-2017
- Residential: Summer 2016 - Summer Term Meal Plans & Contract
- Commuter: Summer 2016 - Summer Term Commuter Meal Plans & Contract
- Residential: Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 Meal Plans & Contract
- Commuter: Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 Meal Plans & Contract
- Faculty/Staff: Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 Meal Plans & Contract
- Meal Plan Exemption Request 2016-2017
2015-2016 Academic Year
2014-2015 Academic Year
The Health Sciences department is responsible for the information on this page.
To inquire about the Dental Hygiene program, please contact Email: Dr. Stacey Marshall.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact Email: Elaine Hambric.
Last Update: June 20, 2016 5:35 PM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.