Diagnostic Medical Sonography
For more information on ultrasound, visit the following websites.
- The American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- The Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- The American Institute of ultrasound in Medicine
- The American Registry of Radiologic Technologist
- U.S. Department of labor - Bureau of Labor Statistics - Occupational Outlook Handbook
The Health Sciences division is responsible for the information on this page.
To inquire about the Diagnostic Medical Sonography program, please contact Donna Robinson.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact Anthony Williams.
Last Update: January 12, 2015 1:59 PM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.