Darton State College Health Sciences Department | Medical Laboratory Technology - Program Goals
Medical Laboratory Technology
- Provide students with a broad educational background utilizing a variety of resources and experiences.
- Provide undergraduate MLT curriculum based on current needs.
- Develop the students' professional attitudes and ethics required by the laboratory profession.
- Educate the students in the merits of continuing education.
- Provide southwest Georgia's need for Medical Laboratory Technicians who can function at career entry levels and assume their role as health care professionals.
The Health Sciences department is responsible for the information on this page.
To inquire about the Medical Laboratory Technology program, please contact Nancy Beamon.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact Gwendolyn Barker.
Last Update: May 11, 2016 3:14 PM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.