Darton State College Health Sciences Division | Medical Laboratory Technology - Program Goals
» Health Sciences
» Medical Laboratory Technology
Medical Laboratory Technology
- Provide students with a broad educational background utilizing a variety of resources and experiences.
- Provide undergraduate MLT curriculum based on current needs.
- Develop the students' professional attitudes and ethics required by the laboratory profession.
- Educate the students in the merits of continuing education.
- Provide southwest Georgia's need for Medical Laboratory Technicians who can function at career entry levels and assume their role as health care professionals.