Darton State College Humanities Department | Dance - Program Goals
Dance Program Goals
- The Dance Department will give students an understanding of ballet and modern dance techniques.
- The Dance Department will prepare students to demonstrate competency in the basic knowledge of dance improvisation and dance composition techniques.
- The Dance Department will develop students’ understanding of dance history.
- The Dance Department will provide students with knowledge of dance production skills.
- The Dance Department will prepare students to effectively analyze and critique ballet and dance performances and techniques.
The Humanities department is responsible for the information on this page.
To inquire about the Dance program, please contact Elizabeth Delancy.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact Alan Zhang.
Last Update: September 14, 2015 9:19 AM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.