Darton State College Humanities Department | Dance - Scholarship Auditions
What to bring:
$10 Audition Fee
- Check or Money order made payable to:
Darton State College Dance Program
A full body dance photo
- Please label the back of the photo — name, email address, phone number
- This photo will serve as a memory aid, only.
Dress Code for Ballet Audition:
- Women: Black leotard, pink or skin-toned tights, pink or skin-toned ballet shoes, hair secure
- Men: Black tights, white T-Shirts, black or white ballet shoes
Dress Code for Modern Audition:
- Same as above with footless tights — men and women may wear black tights
- Bare feet or half-soles
- 45-minute ballet class
- 45-minute modern dance class
- 45-60 second solo — any dance form (e.g. ballet, modern, tap, African, jazz, etc.)
The Humanities department is responsible for the information on this page.
To inquire about the Dance program, please contact Email: Elizabeth Delancy.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact Email: George Carter.
Last Update: June 21, 2016 4:38 PM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.