Darton State College Humanities Department | Dance - Scholarship Auditions
What to bring:
$10 Audition Fee
- Check or Money order made payable to:
Darton State College Dance Program
A full body dance photo
- Please label the back of the photo — name, email address, phone number
- This photo will serve as a memory aid, only.
Dress Code for Ballet Audition:
- Women: Black leotard, pink or skin-toned tights, pink or skin-toned ballet shoes, hair secure
- Men: Black tights, white T-Shirts, black or white ballet shoes
Dress Code for Modern Audition:
- Same as above with footless tights — men and women may wear black tights
- Bare feet or half-soles
- 45-minute ballet class
- 45-minute modern dance class
- 45-60 second solo — any dance form (e.g. ballet, modern, tap, African, jazz, etc.)
The Humanities department is responsible for the information on this page.
To inquire about the Dance program, please contact Elizabeth Delancy.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact Alan Zhang.
Last Update: September 14, 2015 9:19 AM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.