Darton State College Social Science Division | Psychology | Psi Beta Honor Society
» Social Science
Psi Beta Honor Society
- Psi Beta is the national honor society in psychology for community and junior colleges.
- Students are nominated for membership by their psychology professors, based on grades, activities, and scholarly interest in psychology.
- Minimum requirements
- The student must be a psychology major
- The student must have successfully completed PSYC 1101
- The student must have completed 30 hours of college credit
- The student must have a 3.0 college GPA
- Students are usually nominated by the psychology professors in spring semester.
For More Information please contact:
- Dr. Anne Michaels
anne.michaels @ darton.edu
Professor of Psychology
Building I, Office 221
- Reba Goodin
reba.goodin @ darton.edu
Assistant Prof. of Psychology
Building I, Office 222
The Social Science division is responsible for the information on this page.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact Gene Behal.
Last Update: January 21, 2015 3:07 PM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.