Darton State College
» Social Science
» Human Services
How to apply?
- A student can register in person at Darton College; or by calling the Registrar’s Office 229-317-6742 or by calling 229-317-6895, Lisa Etheridge, HST Program Director.
- Complete an application for admission to Darton College or an application for re-admission to Darton College if he/she has been a past student. The number for the Admissions Office is 229-317-6740 or toll free 866-775-1214. There is no charge for re-admission to the college.
- Write one of the following codes in the “proposed college major” section on the admission/re-admission form.
- 0570 – Addiction Counseling Certificate
- 0571 – Family & Child Welfare Practitioner Certificate
- 0572 – Teacher Communication and Crisis Skills Enhancement Certificate
- Provide an official copy of college transcripts from any and all colleges previously attended. If the transcripts are delivered in person, each transcript must be presented in a sealed envelope.
- Provide a certificate or proof of immunization as indicated below:
- If a prospective student was born before 1957, proof of immunization against rubella is required.
- If a prospective student was born during 1957 or after, proof of an MMR immunization is required.
- Students must complete the HOPE 2010-2011 Alternate Application, a Darton College Financial Aid Application, and sign a Darton HOPE Grant Letter of Understanding.
- Send all application forms, transcripts, proof of immunization, etc. to:
Director of Admissions
2400 Gillionville Road
Albany, GA 31707