Share your positive experiences at Darton College!
Help us expand our services and offer
educational opportunities to more people.
Description of the program:
- This is a recruiting program sponsored by the psychology and sociology faculty members at Darton College.
- It’s an opportunity for our satisfied students to share their positive experiences with members of the southwest Georgia community, or other people who might be interested in Darton’s distance learning programs.
How to participate:
- You must be enrolled in a participating psychology or sociology class.
- See your instructor for Darton College interest forms.
- Talk to your friends, neighbors, and other community members.
- Ask if they have an interest in attending Darton College, whether full-time, part-time, or just to experiment and take a single class.
- Give a form to people who are interested. Have them indicate their area(s) of interest, so that our professional staff can contact them with relevant information.
What’s in it for me?
- Extra credit points!
- You will receive extra credit points for submitting completed Darton College interest forms (see your instructor for details).
- Your friends must be at least 16 years old.
- You may not submit forms from current Darton students.
- Each friend may submit only one card (no double-dipping by different students asking the same group of friends).
- If your friend does not live within driving distance of Darton, s/he must write “online classes” on the interest form.
- If your friend currently attends another college, s/he must write “transfer courses” on the interest form.
For more information please contact:
|Dr. Anne Michaels
anne.michaels @ darton.edu
Professor of Psychology
Building I, Office 221
kathleen.holmes @ darton.edu
Building I, Office 224
reba.goodin @ darton.edu
Assistant Prof. of Psychology
Building I, Office 222