Darton State College Health & Physical Education Division
| Academic Information | Course Related Fees
Course Related Fees
Physical Education Fees
A fee of $10 is charged to each student registering for:
- PHED 1171 Bowling I Effective Fall 2014
- PHED 1172 Bowling II Effective Fall 2014
- PHED 1161 Fitness I Beginning Fall 2014
- PHED 1162 Fitness II Beginning Fall 2014
- PHED 1182 Personal Conditioning Beginning Fall 2014
- PHED 1105 Strength Training Beginning Fall 2014
A fee of $20 is charged to each student registering for:
- PHED 1225 Aqua Jogging
- PHED 1143 Beginning Snow Skiing
- PHED 1199 Snow Skiing II
- PHED 1191 Challenge Course
A fee of $30 is charged to each student registering for:
- PHED 1185 In Line Skating
- PHED 1191 Ropes Course Management
- PHED 1133 Scuba Effective Fall 2014
- PHED 1154 Challenge Course Facilitator Training
A fee of $100 is charged to each student registering for:
- PHED 1186 Beginning Horsemanship
Physical Education Uniforms
No uniform is required of students enrolled in physical education classes. Appropriate dress will be discussed for each class.
The Health & Physical Education division is responsible for the information on this page.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact Mike Kiefer.
Last Update: March 26, 2015 12:18 PM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.