Darton State College Library Resources & Services for Off Campus & Distance Learning
» Online Research
Library Resources and Services for
Off Campus & Distance Learning
- Ask A Librarian: free service for texting, emailing and chatting with Darton State College Library (ask questions about problems with your library account, using databases, library hours etc.) Contact Circulation Desk via phone @ 229-317-6766 if answer is delayed and help is needed in a timely manner.
- Video how-to for Darton Library Account PIN and GALILEO Password: Video Orientation on using your Darton Student Library account to get your Library PIN and access the GALILEO password.
- PRINT Library Research (opens PDF file) with help on using library resources including searching book catalog GIL-Find, article (and other) databases via GALILEO, and other resources including ones especially for literature criticism
- Library FAQ: Note that Students’ library accounts are added/updated automatically but Faculty/Staff must be added/updated manually to Library accounts.
- Library Policies
- Delivery of Library Resources to Distance Learners
The Library department is responsible for the information on this page.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact Caryl Nemajovsky.
Last Update: July 30, 2015 1:08 PM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.