Darton State College Library Resources & Services for Off Campus & Distance Learning
» Online Research
Library Resources and Services for
Off Campus & Distance Learning
- Ask A Librarian: free service for texting, emailing and chatting with Darton State College Library (ask questions about problems with your library account, using databases, library hours etc.) Contact Circulation Desk via phone @ 229-317-6766 if answer is delayed and help is needed in a timely manner.
- Video how-to for Darton Library Account PIN and GALILEO Password: Video Orientation on using your Darton Student Library account to get your Library PIN and access the GALILEO password.
- PRINT Library Research (opens PDF file) with help on using library resources including searching book catalog GIL-Find, article (and other) databases via GALILEO, and other resources including ones especially for literature criticism
- Library FAQ: Note that Students’ library accounts are added/updated automatically but Faculty/Staff must be added/updated manually to Library accounts.
- Library Policies
- Delivery of Library Resources to Distance Learners